Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ken Block is the Craziest Person I Want to Become!

Many don't know that I'm a big fan of the Subaru Impreza WRX STi. From wallpapers, pictures, manuals, CD catalogues, to model kits, Choro-Qs/Q-Steers, and 1:10 scale R/C bodies -- I've collected everything that I can get my hands on. Ever since college, I've been dreaming of driving (drove the 2008 Impreza Hatch and the 2009 WRX Sedan) owning one. But until that day comes, I'll drool over these for now.

Ken Block is a Subaru rally driver who is famous for his Gymkhanas and his precise drifting exhibitions. This guy is just awesome!

Block and his 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (530 WHP):



Block and his 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (566 WHP):



Oh, and in case you didn't notice -- he owns DC Shoes!

No comments: